Jaimie Nicole’s Last-Minute Mother’s Day Jewelry Shopping Guide
So you’ve waited until the last minute to get your Mother’s Day shopping done. The first thought may be scrambling to the nearest flower store or order a bouquet online. But isn’t that what you’ve done the last handful of years? Believe it or not, you can still come up with an incredible gift for Mom even with the big day right around the corner. In this blog post, Jaimie Nicole will explain how that’s possible with jewelry.
- Have an idea of her taste - For husbands and sons, in particular, this sounds like a challenge. But really, it doesn’t have to be. Just think of her sense of fashion and current jewelry choices to get something in mind. Does she tend to wear earrings over necklaces? From what you can tell, does she have bold jewelry taste or does she stick to simple pieces? It can also help to know if your mom’s jewelry stays fairly similar from day to day or if it changes on a regular basis. At Jaimie Nicole, our collections fit perfectly with those currently shopping for Mother’s Day. Why is that? Well, the jewelry we design is a mix of everyday luxury and simplicity. So there’s no need to worry if Mom is going to even wear the jewelry you get her. From our bracelet stacks to our selection of earrings, you can feel comfortable knowing that our pieces will be trendy and stylish.
- Do your best to pair the jewelry with her clothing - Maybe you’ve noticed that your mom has a go-to outfit for important work meetings or family gatherings. Why not make the buying process simpler and easier and go with jewelry that complements the outfit? Unfortunately, this can be difficult at times. But with plenty of colorful jewelry at Jaimie Nicole, we make pairing jewelry with clothing a breeze. Take The Monica Stack, for example. One of our most popular bracelet stacks, The Monica Stack adds plenty of gold and silver shimmer to your mom’s wrist. Best of all, our stacked beaded bracelets go great for any occasion.
- Think about her personality - Each woman has different jewelry tastes, including moms. That means what your sister or wife likes may not exactly be what your mom likes. So what’s Jaimie’s advice? Try to choose something that aligns with her personality. Does she have an outgoing, lively personality? Then chances are that she appreciates jewelry with vibrant color. Glance through our Color Crush collection and see what you can find. Maybe your mom is quieter and reserved. If that’s the case, you can still find an incredible piece of jewelry that she will love. Take a peek through our selection of necklaces, where we’re certain you’ll find something for Mom.
- Be thoughtful with your choice - Granted, you’re in a bit of a hurry since time isn’t exactly on your side. But that doesn’t mean you should just pick the first piece of jewelry that you see. Shop around and see what catches your eye before making a decision. Remember that as long as you put some time into it, you’re certain to find some jewelry that will wow your mom.
- Don’t try to compete with all-time great Mother’s Day gifts - Take a moment to think back at recent gifts you got Mom for her day. Maybe you’ve gotten flowers, chocolates, cards, or jewelry for that matter. It’s possible that you’ve taken her out for brunch or a nice dinner at her favorite restaurant. Whatever you did, she probably appreciated. It can be easy to fall into the mindset of “I need to one-up what I did last year or the year before.” But that shouldn’t need to be the case. Even if you’re on a strict budget, Jaimie Nicole can help you select a memorable Mother’s Day gift. Be sure to explore our Sale page, featuring some of our pieces at discounted prices.