Hello! Who doesn't love their birthday? It's the one day of the year where it's all about YOU! This week is super exciting for jewelry designer and owner of Jaimie Nicole, Jaimie, because it's her birthday weekend! In honor of this fabulous event, we wanted to give you a chance to get to know her better with a series of 34 birthday inspired questions, one for every year of her life. Sit back, relax, and get to know Jaimie!
P.S look out for a very special birthday promotion that will be mentioned below!
1. Do you like Birthdays?
a. Absolutely, yes! I never turn down an opportunity to celebrate with all the people I love most.
2. How old are you turning today?
3. How will you be celebrating?
a. Hoping Miami gifts me with some pretty weather and will hopefully be hanging by the pool!
4. Best birthday experience you have ever had?
a. When I was 10 years old my family through me a surprise birthday party and I got a trampoline.
5. Best present?
a. My husband bought me a turquoise and diamond necklace that I drool over every time I wear it – he’s a great shopper!
6. Where are you from?
a. Born and raised in MIAMI
7. Favorite color?
a. Any shade of BLUE
8. What made you become a jewelry designer?
a. Selfish desire for cool beaded jewelry at an affordable price point. + I have tiny wrists and no bracelets fit.
9. Jewelry piece you can’t walk out the door without?
a. Bracelets – all about the arm party! Although recently I love a good ring stack
10. If you weren’t designing jewelry what would you be doing?
a. Selling airplane parts – long story…
11. What would you find in your purse?
a. a. Don’t go in my purse it’s a total disaster. You’ll find lip gloss, credit cards, and my epi pen!
12. What inspires you?
a. Colors. I love the vibrant cities I live in (NYC and Miami!)
13. Favorite restaurant in Miami and New York?
a. Miami - Mi Rinconcito on 8th street – a little hole in the wall Mexican gem!
b. NYC – Il Cantinori is our favorite date spot and Sadelles is the most delicious brunch in town!
14. Favorite thing to eat?
a. Chicken Parm + Pickles!
15. Go-to workout?
a. Anything that involves dancing!
16. Best advice you have ever gotten?
a. You need a plan! If you don’t have a plan you won’t know where you are going or when you’ve reached your destination.
17. Hidden talent?
a. My fingers are double jointed
18. You recently got hitched, what is your favorite memory of the night?
a. Dancing with my husband! And listening to him serenade me with a RAP song.
19. Where was your honeymoon?
20. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
a. Close to my family and friends
21. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
a. If I were a superhero, I’d make sure everyone had food to eat!
22. Women empowerment, all about it?
a. 100%! We are all a team. The only way we succeed is to stick together!
23. We know you love to shop – what is your biggest indulgence besides jewelry?
24. Best and worst shoe investment you have every made?
a. My best shoe purchase was a pair of embroidered Rainbow Christian Dior Sneakers – They make me happy every time I put them on! My worst purchase was a gorgeous and painful pair of Jimmy Choos that I wore walking down the aisle. No one saw them and I was in pain the entire ceremony.
25. Heels or sneakers?
26. Best advice for a new business owners or designers?
a. Find your true passion and let that inspire you every day. Also, create and prioritize a focused list and don’t get distracted until you finish what you started.
27. 2020 seems to be rough for a lot of businesses, what are you doing to stay relevant?
a. 2020 feels like an eternity. We are putting all our love and energy into www.jaimienicole.com, making sure we bring sparkly distractions to all our loyal and amazing clients around the world.
28. What are you looking forward to the most for Jaimie Nicole when things get back to normal?
a. When our “new normal” is back, I can’t wait to interact with clients face-to-face.
29. What have you enjoyed about working from home?
a. I am grateful for the time to be able to focus on one thing and one thing only – our website!
30. I hear you have partnered with a couple charities as of late?
a. Yes! We love supporting others and right now a lot of people need our help. We’ve partnered with No Kid Hungry and Doctors without Borders.
31. So, you have a promotion going on this weekend to celebrate you birthday? What is the sweet deal?
a. A gift with purchase! Spend $75 or more and get an awesome pair of rainbow stud earrings! The perfect pop of color to brighten your day!
32. What’s in your cart?
a. My cart is full – loving the new confetti pieces, all baller bracelet sizes, play + stack rings and mixing them with our sprinkle rings! Also, really excited for our summer launches!
33. What trends do you see right now?
a. Sentimental and meaningful jewelry is what everyone (including myself) wants to wear. I love our eye candy, say cheese and lucky charm pieces!
34. What are you looking forward to most in your 34th year?
a. Doing a better job with the work/ life balance and spending more time with my family and friends!
We hope you have enjoyed getting to know the woman behind all the magic that goes on at Jaimie Nicole. Be sure to snag your gift with purchase of $75 or more, a special birthday promotion ending this Sunday, May 17!! Like Jaimie said, we look forward to opening the doors to our Coral Gables showroom soon, but until then, we are virtually available via Instagram, e-mail (email@example.com), and phone. You can reach us at 305-351-7704 and one of our team members will be thrilled to help you with any of your jewelry needs. Happy birthday Jaimie!!