How to Jazz Up Your Outfits with Jewelry
The right jewelry can make any outfit pop. Whether it’s dressing up an otherwise boring outfit or toning down what might be a more formal piece, the possibilities are endless with certain pieces. If you want to spice up your wardrobe with incredible jewelry, get started with this how-to guide.
- Accessorize for the occasion - Remember to keep your jewelry appropriate for where you are going. With that in mind, you can still show off your style. Stud earrings, for example, make the perfect workplace jewelry. They don’t get in the way of typing at your desk and may even come off as conservative. But just because they aren’t flashy doesn’t mean stud earrings can’t be fun. Take our selection of stud earrings and take a look for yourself. These pairs of earrings are both affordable and go great with all of your favorite work outfits.
- Consider all your options - It can be a bit overwhelming when you open your jewelry box in the morning and try to select what you will wear that day. You likely have a variety of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, and more. Not to mention, your pieces likely consist of different shapes, lengths, materials, and widths. It’s why turquoise jewelry for women is always a ‘yes’ in our books. Browse through our range of jewelry styles in our Turquoise obsessed collection.
- Think of your jewelry as transforming - A lot of women have simple fashion tastes. That actually leaves the door open for endless jewelry possibilities! Let’s say that you’re going to meet some old friends for coffee. You probably want to keep your outfit casual, but still want to stand out. Even if you wear something as simple as a blouse with skinny jeans, the right jewelry can make an amazing addition. Something from our Groupies collection could definitely be the answer in this situation.
- Mix and match - Remember the days when it was over the top to mix up different metals? That’s no longer the case today, as we’re seeing bracelet sets for women being worn with other kinds of jewelry such as earrings and necklaces. Just keep in mind the line between expressing yourself with different metals and possibly overdoing it.
- Choose a centerpiece and go from there - This might be one of the most basic jewelry-wearing tips, but also one that gets overlooked on a regular basis. One of the easiest ways to give any outfit a lift is by building around one piece of jewelry such as a statement necklace, ring, or bracelet. In turn, this piece would be the focus of your outfit, making all other pieces minimal. For example, if want your necklace to be the centerpiece, it might be a good idea to tone it down with earrings, rings, and bracelets.