Mother’s Day Jewelry Shopping Tips from Jaimie Nicole
If you’ve decided to make this Mother’s Day a memorable one, there’s a good chance that jewelry shopping is on the to-do list. But for many of us, we have no idea where to start when it comes to selecting the perfect piece of jewelry for Mom. In this blog post, Jaimie Nicole will provide some of her Mother’s Day jewelry shopping tips and what exactly to look for in the process.
- You can’t go wrong with birthstone necklaces - There are countless pieces of stylish jewelry online, so how do you go about picking something that’s unique for your mom? Birthstone necklaces are a great choice because they offer a timeless look. Plus, they’re simple enough to be worn on an everyday basis. Check out our selection of birthstone necklaces at Jaimie Nicole. The month of May, for example, features emerald, which symbolizes love and good fortune. Emerald is the gemstone that represents rebirth and is believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. Jaimie Nicole has every month’s gemstone available, so you can easily pick the necklace that Mom will certainly love.
- Think of something new for spring - Do you think your mom would enjoy something different? We are proud to announce that our new 360 collection just arrived at Jaimie Nicole jewelry. Ocean hues, regal gold, and just the right amount of sparkle come together to highlight this eye-catching collection. When we envisioned 360, we wanted the pieces to show the continual movement of life, and that we are always evolving and changing. Moms everywhere will adore this mix of turquoise, green onyx, sodalite, mother of pearl, gold, silver, and of course, sparkle. Whether you go with a necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings, you can feel confident knowing that each piece is a must-have for spring and summer wardrobes. They’re just the perfect addition to any arm party, ring stack, or layered necklace. Without a doubt, the 360 collection offers a rare combination of beauty and wearability.
- Nothing says Mother’s Day quite like pearl jewelry - Their elegance and beauty make pearls an easy choice for Mother’s Day. Not to mention, pearl jewelry can be a little more budget friendly than diamonds. The beauty of pearls allows them to be paired with just about any outfit and can be dressy. That’s not all, though, as pearl jewelry can also give a vintage flair if set in a brooch or pin. Jaimie Nicole offers a fun spin on pearls with the Twisted Pearls collection. Each piece consists of gorgeous pearls with a modern twist. They make the perfect jewelry for mom on Mother’s Day, her birthday, or a holiday. You don’t have to worry about Mom not wearing her pearl jewelry, as it never goes out of style.
- Add some turquoise to her jewelry box - Similar to pearls, turquoise makes a great choice for any time of year. In Jaimie Nicole’s Turquoise Obsessed collection, there is a range of jewelry styles for any mom’s taste. Take the Turquoise with Freshwater Pearls Necklace, for example. This breathtaking necklace features the beauty of turquoise and the elegance of pearls. Plus, it can be paired with a variety of outfits.
- Give her versatility with bracelet sets - With as much time and effort you plan on putting into Mother’s Day jewelry, you want to be sure that your mom can enjoy the piece as much as possible. With Jaimie Nicole jewelry, each of our pieces is designed for everyday use. Take our bracelet sets, for example. Your mom can wear them for date night, as her go-to travel jewelry, or just everyday luxury. Be sure to take a peek at our newest bracelet stacks, including the Polished Silver Stack, Golden Girl Stack, and Rosy Cheeks Stack.